Concrete transportation and pumping
We offer services of transport and pumping of concrete 00-24h.
Our fleet consists of 18 mixer trucks:
- 8 Mercedes trucks
- 8 MAN trucks
- 2 Volvo trucks
Trucks have a drum capacity of 7 m³, 9 m³ and 10 m³. All upgrades are made by Swing Stetter.
- 2 Mercedes trucks
- 3 MAN trucks
- 1 mixer pump (PUMI)
All upgrades are made by companies Swing Stetter and Cifa.
The pumps have a reach of 28m, 36m, 39m and 41m.
We are one of the few on the market that have a mixer-pump with 7 m³ capacity and reach of 28 meters. These characteristics make it an excellent choice for construction sites with a difficult access.
Our entire fleet consists of newer trucks – the oldest one is manufactured in 2008.
- Gradient is constantly improving safety management and safety at work systems to find and eliminate potential hazards in the workplace.
- All of our employees are well trained to work in their fields, motorists of concrete pumps are certified for pump control, mixer drivers are trained for safe and professional steering.
- We give a great importance to protecting the safety and security of all participants in the work in the first place.
Our two companies Gradient and Helios fibo perform transport and pumping of concrete for company Lafarge on the territory of Serbia.
- Zemun-Borča Bridge,
- Residential Complex “Belville”
- Shopping center “Ušće”
- Refinery Pančevo,
- Fertilizer Plant Pančevo,
- Production plant in Sremska Mitrovica area of 16,000 m²
Our sales team consists of experienced professionals, who are available seven days a week for all your requests and questions.