Transport and Pumping of Concrete
Concrete transportation and pumping
We offer services of transport and pumping of concrete 00-24h.
Our fleet consists of 18 mixer trucks:
- 8 Mercedes trucks
- 8 MAN trucks
- 2 Volvo trucks
Trucks have a drum capacity of 7 m³, 9 m³ and 10 m³. All upgrades are made by Swing Stetter.
- 2 Mercedes trucks
- 3 MAN trucks
- 1 mixer pump (PUMI)
All upgrades are made by companies Swing Stetter and Cifa.
The pumps have a reach of 28m, 36m, 39m and 41m.
We are one of the few on the market that have a mixer-pump with 7 m³ capacity and reach of 28 meters. These characteristics make it an excellent choice for construction sites with a difficult access.
Our entire fleet consists of newer trucks – the oldest one is manufactured in 2008.
- Gradient is constantly improving work environment in sense of health & safety, in order to find and eliminate potential hazards in the workplace.
- All of our employees are well trained, pump truck operators are certified for pump control, mixer truck drivers are trained for safe and professional steering.
- We give a great importance to protecting and constantly improving the safety and health of all participants in the work.
- Belgrade tower - Belgrade Waterfront
- Obrenovac - Surčin bridge
- Zemun - Borča Bridge
- Residential Complex “Belville”
- Shopping center “Ušće”
- Refinery Pančevo
- Fertilizer Plant Pančevo
- Production plant in Sremska Mitrovica area of 16,000 m²
Gradient Ltd is a company founded in 2008. in Serbia with the aim of further improving the business and expanding the product portfolio and strengthening its position in the market.
Our main activity is production and distribution of fresh concrete, and processing and sale of natural river aggregate.
Monday - Friday: 08-16h
Monday - Sunday: 00-24h
Vuka Vrčevića bb, 11060 Beograd, Srbija
Web Development Alpha Media